Friday, July 25, 2008

Rakabama

Tonight we were reading in the Book of Mormon about Pahoran's sons fighting over who would be the next chief judge. We were explaining to Lydia that a chief judge is like a president. She said, "Oh you mean like Rakabama fighting with that other guy?" I cracked up laughing. When I finally got it together. I asked where she had heard that and she said, "in the car when you listen to the news." Maybe I need to limit the amount of AM radio she is listening to.







2 comments:

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

If she mentions that Rakabamas prayer at the wall was too vague, I think you have a problem... :) Or if she says that he is getting unfair media coverage....Or if she calls McCain old. :) I think any of those are a good sign to cut back on the AM...and maybe a little less FoxNews Election Center...

CommonMama said...

You should write that into a newspaper or something