Sunday, July 6, 2008

KitchenAid is the best

As most of you know, I love to cook. I use my KitchenAid mixer 4-5 times a week. So you can imagine how upset I was the other day when I was beating some eggs and there was a loud pop and sparks flew out the back of my mixer. Now when I plug my mixer in, even though the switch is in the "off" position it still runs on medium speed. My friend Valerie suggested I call KitchenAid (even though the warranty expired years ago) so I did. I explained the situation, was put on hold for 3 minutes and then they told me they are sending me a new one for free! I am so excited!

3 comments:

Linda Gile said...

Hi Musters!

How great is that! Those mixers are expensive and meant to last for YEARS. Replacement was definately fair.

Sure hope all is well with you. Sure to miss you...and your Mom.

Love,
Linda

kady s. said...

Hey....ya i remember when you used to that mixer for everting...It was your baby. I can belive it broke...SCARY! That's cool that you are getting a new one though. Hope to talk to you soon!

Kathy

Amber P. said...

that's awesome! I also love my kitchenaid and would be very sad to lose it. i'm glad you're getting another one!

also, i'm very glad you blog now! it's fun to see your family.