Friday, July 11, 2008

Dinosaur Park

The girls' favorite part was swinging

view from the top
Dinosaur view
Digging for bones
Riding in comfort.

In the dinosaur "tomb"
Yum dino-burgers





3 comments:

Linda Gile said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

kady s. said...

The girls have gotten so big. I cant believe how big annabelle has gotten. Last time I saw her she was 5 days old. And lydia....uhhh it makes me so mad that I am not there. She is going to forget me! I might be flying down to provo to check out BYU with Elaine and reletives at the end of the summer. I don't know for sure but we could get together.

Anonymous said...

You all look wonderful. Isn't life wonderful. Thanks for letting us all know about Retta and Ben. Wonderful news.
I know that you have probaly heard about Becci so will just tell you that the service for her was wonderful and very uplifting. We will miss her.
We love watching this blog and miss all of you too. love Bev & Poppie