Our Garden
Here is a pic of our garden. I am very proud of it. It is growing much better that I had anticipated. I planted watermelon and cantloupe for the first time. They have grown much bigger then I thought they would, so the garden is a bit cramped on one side. The pole bean towers are about 6 ft high to give you and idea of the size.
This plant just started growing in my flower garden. At first I thought it was a sunflower so I let it grow. Obviously, it is not a sunflower. I am thinking it is a pumpkin. How it got there, I have no idea. If any of you know what it is, let me know.

2 comments:
I am not sure I can identify the rogue plant. But my parents say that it looks like a pumpkin too. When we had a garden growing up and would plant things we would end up with all sorts of weird stuff in there...I think it is mixing up of the seeds. You get a nice random one, and there you go. Especially considering all seeds look alike. (Well, to me...)
Oooo I am jealous of the watermelon and cantaloupe. It must be nice to have a real growing season out there. Now if you only had water...
Post a Comment