Thursday, July 10, 2008

new family member...it's a boy


Here is the newest member of our family. His name is Akamaru (Japanese for canine), we call him Roo because he likes to jop around. A friend of mine is moving and could not take him with her so we have adopted him. He is 6 months old and is a toy poodle. He is a good dog so far. Still learning to go outside and how to get along with the girls. He had really long hair, it was getting shaggy and he needed a cut. He likes to sit under the table during dinner and Annabelle drops food on him so he had lots of crusty rice and macaroni stuck in his fur. He can't go to the groomers until we have his papers (which my friend can't find since she is in the middle of a move). So we gave him a trim ourselves. It wasn't too hard and he looks so much better.

1 comment:

kady s. said...

I must say I am not a fan of poodles but yours is CUTE. All I can say is that I want one and I wish I were there to see it!