The weather on Labor Day was awful this year. Rain, and I even think there was some sleet. I shouldn't really complain though, we need the moisture. We went to Logan to Celebration Point and the kids had a really good time. 

Annabelle wouldn't actually go down the slide, she just played on the bottom part.
Lydia loved going down upsidedown
Annabelle kept getting stuck in here and I had to go get her out


Annabelle wouldn't actually go down the slide, she just played on the bottom part.
Lydia loved going down upsidedown
Annabelle kept getting stuck in here and I had to go get her out
I just thought the inside of the flower was cool
This picture is called "Multi-tasking Goes Wrong" I was doing laundry, cleaning the house, making dinner all at the same time and I decided to water the plants too. I got a little distracted and forgot the water was on and flooded the front garden. Oops!
Lydia's kindergarten class
Daddy found this in the garden
Lydia thought it was gross, but was sad when daddy put it back outside
No comments:
Post a Comment