We took Annabelle to a new allergist today. They did a skin test again, but instead of just pricking her skin, they actually injected the allergens in. And guess what? She is not allergic to peanuts or eggs. She is allergic to milk, malt, cats, and slightly to soy. So starting today, she will be dairy free and hopefully will start feeling 100% all the time (insted of rarely like she does now). I feel awful since for the last 6 months we have been avoiding foods that she wasn't allergic and giving her a glass of milk every morning. Poor kid!

This is just a glass project I made. It was Lydia's idea to do a tree and I really like the way it came out. I can't decide if I want to sell it or not.
3 comments:
Are those your glasses, or does Annabelle have glasses. The tree is awesome, if you sell it, charge a lot. Someday they are going to hire you to do a temple window!
I don't know if you want to sell it but it surely is buyable!!
Martha, that tree is beautiful! I didn't know you did stuff like that. Good luck with the allergies.
Post a Comment