Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School and Garden Harvest

I can't believe I have a kindergartener. Lydia had a great first day of school. She really likes her teacher Miss Paul. I am excited for her, but sad for me. It's hard to let go.
It looks like she takes after Dan, he always closes his eyes in pictures.
Just some nice pictures that Dan took

This is our huge sunflower. We had 4, but 2 of them broke off before they bloomed. Lydia earned $3.00 helping me pick veggies from our garden
Now we just have to snap, clean, and can them.

2 comments:

CommonMama said...

It is silly, but I am getting emotional thinking about Lydia being in kindergarten, just like I was with Sophie! I can't believe it, our kids are growing so fast. (I think we are getting old.)

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha, I saw the link to your blog on Amber's blog and thought I would see what you are up to. Your family is so cute. And believe me it is hard for me to realize that friends of Amber's have children in Kindergarten! Your husband is handsome too! How is your dad? Is he still here in Utah? I don't know if Amber told you Kevin and I moved to Utah. Well, Take care, Carla