Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Froggy Went to MIA

Help! I am trying to remember the words to "Froggy went to MIA." can you please look this over and leave any comments about changes/additions? Thanks.

Froggy went to MIA, mmhmm, mmhmm
Froggy went to MIA, mmhmmmmmmmm
Froggy went to MIA,
Just to pass the time away.
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

There he met Miss Mousey Stout mmhmm, mmhmm
There he met Miss Mousey Stout, mmhmmmmmmmm
There he met Miss Mousey Stout,
Miss Mousey I’d like to take you out
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

Miss Mousey will you marry me mmhmm, mmhmm
Miss Mousey will you marry me mmhmmmmmmmm
Oh Miss Mousey will you marry me for time and all eternity
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

Oh dear Froggy I love you so mmhmm, mmhmm
Oh dear Froggy I love you so mmhmmmmmmmm
Oh dear Froggy I love you so
But first of a mission you must go
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

So Elder Froggy went knockin’ on doors mmhmm, mmhmm
Elder Froggy went knockin’ on doors mmhmmmmmmmm
Elder Froggy went knockin’ on doors
Baptizing people by the scores
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

Then one day the letter came mmhmm, mmhmm
Then one day the letter came mmhmmmmmmmm
Then one day the letter came
Oh dear Froggy things just aren’t the same
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm


Do you remember your best friend Jack mmhmm, mmhmm
Do you remember your best friend Jack mmhmmmmmmmm
Do you remember your best friend Jack
Well we just went to the temple and back
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

Poor dear Froggy was so depressed mmhmm, mmhmm
Poor dear Froggy was so depressed mmhmmmmmmmm
Poor dear Froggy was so depressed
He sat on a railroad track to rest
Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

Then one day a train came mmhmm, mmhmm
Then one day a train came mmhmmmmmmmm
Then one day a train came

Mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm

No comments: