Since Lydia is sick with walking pneumonia, Dan took the opportunity to teach her about germs, mucus, and such. Lydia must have not heard him correctly, because she calls it ucus instead of mucus. She also invented her own word. I was in the shower and she was coughing a lot. I asked her to go into her bathroom by the toilet in case she coughed so hard she had to throw up (she did this the night before). I asked her three times to go. The next thing I heard was, "Uh oh mom, I ucused on the bed" and then, "Uh oh, I ucused on the floor." Between that and Annabelle's constipation cleared up in the form of 5 poopy diapers yesterday and the dumb dog having an accident, I am so sick of bodily fluids. I was not cut out to be a nurse.
3 comments:
I hope she starts feeling better. I know what you mean about the bodily fluids.....I could definitely do without that part of being a mom.
WOW that is more bodily fluids than a normal person should have to deal with in one day
"Uh, oh, I ucused on the bed." This made me laugh so hard! Thanks for the story (but sorry you had to do all the cleaning up!)
Post a Comment