I sent Dan a balloon with his Valentines candy at work. He brought it home for the kids to play with. One of them opened the door, and out it flew. It promptly got stuck in our front tree. It has been bugging me ever since. So Dan, my hero, took advantage of the nice warm weather and climbed the tree and got the balloon out. Thank you Dan!



I just like her smile in this picture. Now, if only we could get her to smile that nice in her school pictures as well.
3 comments:
Way to go, Dan!! That's been up there awhile! Must have been one TALL ladder!!
he didn't use a ladder, justclimbed the tree crazy man
I love her smile in that picture! Isaiah has the WORST smile in pictures (kind of looks constipated) but Mackenzie is even worse. What is it with school pictures?
Post a Comment