Lydia had to recite "Hey diddle, diddle" for school. She dressed up as the cow that jumped over the moon. We learned that the rhyme is actually about the constellations you can see in the sky in April so you know it is planting time. Fiddle=Lyra, Cow=Taurus, Moon=Moon, Spoon=Big Dipper.

Annabelle spilled a whole thing of glitter on the floor. The frugal part of me thought I could salvage some of it, so I didn't clean it up right away. Of course, it ended up all over the house, and even in Roo's poop.

After many weeks, and lots of hours, Dan finally finished our food storage shelves. They are beautiful. He did such a good job making them. Thanks also to our friend Joe for his help.


The master carpenter himself.
2 comments:
Those food storage shelves look awesome! What a great job!
Good job on the shelves! I wish we had a big closet so we could do the same thing. We'll just have to go to your house if there's ever an emergency. :) We are working on the food storage thing. Slowly but surely. Kudos to you guys!
Post a Comment