Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first 5k!

We went to Logan/Nibley this weekend. We ran a 5k (my first), went to a carnival, an art show, and spent time with family. It was so much fun. Here are bunch of pictures.


She has a good arm. She got all but one of the bean bags in.
Most girls would want a flower or a heart, but my kid, she wanted a snake.

She thinks she is Tigger.
Who's checking who out?
Dan fell in love with this llama (and it was pretty smitten with him as well).
Riding the water barrel "train."
With her first racing ribbon

The Fabulous Gile Girls. Of course, the shirts had to be purple for mom.


I was amazed that I actually could do this.



This wedding gown is from the 40's I think. It was my grandmother's best friend's dress. I am not sure how we ended up with it.
Paging Dr Lydia

No comments: