Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Stuff

Last night, Lydia was supposed to be sleeping, but instead she was cutting out paper hearts and taping them all over the house.

We were reading about Alma having to hide from the bad guys that other night. Annabelle was very concerned that something was wrong with Elmo.

Lydia keeps telling me she wants her hair cut short. I can't decide if we should cut it or not. It is pretty long, but it tangles a lot. What do you think?

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I love that she thought it was Elmo. That's hilarious! BTW, in answer to your previous question on my blog, we go to the Clearfield Aquatic Center. We love it there!

Lorelei said...

For Lydia's hair...I think you should wait until summer. If she still wants it cut then, maybe go ahead, but not too short. She might change her mind and regret it if you cut it sooner than that. Have you tried braiding it to cut down on the tangling?

Unknown said...

I think you should cut it. It would look really cute. you can always grow it out again, right?
My flowers were beautiful and a nice surprise at work! Thank you!

CommonMama said...

I am with Lorelei. Wait awhile and if she still wants to cut it, but only a little to see if she really means it. If she doesn't freak out with the couple of inches go shorter.