I remember having my hair put in curlers on many a Saturday night by my mom so I would have pretty curly hair for church. So in following with tradition...
That is so funny - I just bought sponge curlers for Mackenzie last night! I am going to try them tonight! I totally remember going to bed with those in my hair...
Martha! What a happy surprise. Thank for leaving a comment on my blog. Andy and I had fun looking at your family's pics and reading your entries this morning. Your girls are so cute. Take care! :)
6 comments:
That is so funny - I just bought sponge curlers for Mackenzie last night! I am going to try them tonight! I totally remember going to bed with those in my hair...
Too cute!
Brings back good memories of getting curlers put in while we watched "Lawrence Welk" on Saturday nights!
Mackenzie's lasted 15 minutes to be exact!
Martha! What a happy surprise. Thank for leaving a comment on my blog. Andy and I had fun looking at your family's pics and reading your entries this morning. Your girls are so cute. Take care! :)
Way too cute but I hated sleeping with those things on my head. I needed a Muster moment in my Sunday.
Thanks
Michele
Post a Comment