Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Photos

Lydia as the princess from "Dora Saves the Snow Princess"

Annabelle and her blankie

Lydia helping daddy



Annabelle in the same highchair that her great-grandpa used as a baby



Helping (and I use the term loosely) make rolls for Thanksgiving

I let the girls play with a bowl of salt while I worked on the rolls. It kept them entertained for about 15 minutes...better than nothing.








5 comments:

CommonMama said...

OK you are crazy and that was really funny. Thanks for sharing!!

Deidre said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls are! So cute!

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

Hey, I got Kate and Elyse the "Dora and the Snow Princess" for one of their birthdays - they love it too, although I have yet to see any dressing up (although I am sure it has happened!). Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Cute pics, Martha! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Mary R said...

I know it was a mess, but look how cute your girls are helping mommy make rolls :)