After dinner, Annabelle put on Lydia's backpack and her boots and decided to go to school. I am not sure why she has no pants on. I left Dan in charge and when I returned, this is how she looked. She also had answered the phone and left it off the hook, and IM'd Norma Jean. That's what happens when Dan tries to watch the girls and the news at the same time. Anyway, I went to get the camera and when I came back, Annabelle was out the door and headed down the steps. I followed her and she knew exactly the way to go to get to school. She was very determined and I had to carry her, kicking and screaming back home.


2 comments:
I think she and Jacob share the same fashion expert. I am impressed that she knew the way to school!
That is soooooo funny! Especially the part about Dan watching the girls and the news at the same time! Did I tell you that while I was finishing cleaning the garage Scot was "watching" (by which I mean playing a computer game) David inside? David got into a can of paint and started taking handfuls of it out! Unfortunately I didn't get the camera before giving him a bath...but it was quite the adventure!
Post a Comment