Lydia helped make this butterfly pinata. (sorry this is underlined, i don't know why it does that or how to make it not do it)
Hannah MonDANa
Lydia in her new birthday outfit from Grammy
Rockin' cake

She won't tell me her wishes any more
Hannah MonDANa
Lydia in her new birthday outfit from Grammy
Rockin' cake
She won't tell me her wishes any more
Lydia sure had a good time. All the girls took turns being Hannah and singing on the real microphone we borrowed from Grammy and Papa. We played pin the sunglasses on Hannah. Lydia helped me make a butterfly Hannah pinata. Of course I wasn't thinking and put it out in the hot sun an hour before the party. When they broke it, all the peanutbutter cups that came out were total mush. One of the best surprises was a phone call from Mizuki, our friend in Japan. Lydia was very happy to talk to her.Publish Post

1 comment:
Oh my word, that picture of Dan is hilarious. I feel like I know him more than I do because he and Michael are seriously clones of each other. Isabel just had a Hannah Montana bday party, too. That is so funny!
By the way, that baby shower cake is incredible!
Post a Comment